CMS Stands Fast on ICD-10 Compliance Deadline
Health Data Management report.
CMS officials reinforced the unwavering deadline at HIMSS14. During a panel session, "ICD-10 Compliance Date: Are You Ready to Transition," CMS officials offered strategies and resources for a successful switch.
Later this month, CMS will release an Administrative Simplification Transaction Testing checklist, which will offer best practices for testing, according to the report.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
CMS Posts Final ICD-10 End-to-End Checklists
35 Statistics on Provider Expectations of Changes After ICD-10 Implementation
Overcome the 4 Most Common Pitfalls in ASC Revenue Cycle
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
15 statistics on the top unexpected denialsRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why