CMS Stands Fast on ICD-10 Compliance Deadline
Health Data Management report.
CMS officials reinforced the unwavering deadline at HIMSS14. During a panel session, "ICD-10 Compliance Date: Are You Ready to Transition," CMS officials offered strategies and resources for a successful switch.
Later this month, CMS will release an Administrative Simplification Transaction Testing checklist, which will offer best practices for testing, according to the report.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
CMS Posts Final ICD-10 End-to-End Checklists
35 Statistics on Provider Expectations of Changes After ICD-10 Implementation
Overcome the 4 Most Common Pitfalls in ASC Revenue Cycle
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Delaware Workers Comp Fee Schedule Changes: 4 Elements Affecting ASCsRead Now
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award
- New Physician Buy-In: 4 Trends for Joint Venture ASCs
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center