CMS Seeks Input on ICD-10 Testing, Key Concepts
The Healthcare Billing and Management Association defined key concepts for ICD-10 readiness and compliance, including code sets, operating rules and administrative requirements.
CMS is soliciting input on those definitions from healthcare organizations through a series of listening sessions.
For a full list of sessions, see the CMS summary.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
OCHIN Awarded $775M for Healthcare Information Technology Improvements
'Fiscal Cliff' Bill Passage Halts 26.5% Medicare SGR Cut
Surgical Notes President Jeff Blankinship Prepares to Launch Surgery Center Network to Promote Use of ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"