CMS Seeks Input on ICD-10 Testing, Key Concepts
The Healthcare Billing and Management Association defined key concepts for ICD-10 readiness and compliance, including code sets, operating rules and administrative requirements.
CMS is soliciting input on those definitions from healthcare organizations through a series of listening sessions.
For a full list of sessions, see the CMS summary.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
OCHIN Awarded $775M for Healthcare Information Technology Improvements
'Fiscal Cliff' Bill Passage Halts 26.5% Medicare SGR Cut
Surgical Notes President Jeff Blankinship Prepares to Launch Surgery Center Network to Promote Use of ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 50 things to know about the ASC industry | 2017
- Tenet shares jump 2.1%, Nobilis Health ranks as key vendor in global neurosurgery market & more — 5 ASC company notes
- 4 GI devices receive FDA clearance in January 2017
- Study: ACA did not impact employment rates through 2016
- CDC: 2016-2017 flu vaccine offers moderate protection