CMS Seeks Input on ICD-10 Testing, Key Concepts
The Healthcare Billing and Management Association defined key concepts for ICD-10 readiness and compliance, including code sets, operating rules and administrative requirements.
CMS is soliciting input on those definitions from healthcare organizations through a series of listening sessions.
For a full list of sessions, see the CMS summary.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
OCHIN Awarded $775M for Healthcare Information Technology Improvements
'Fiscal Cliff' Bill Passage Halts 26.5% Medicare SGR Cut
Surgical Notes President Jeff Blankinship Prepares to Launch Surgery Center Network to Promote Use of ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk