CMS Seeks Input on ICD-10 Testing, Key Concepts
The Healthcare Billing and Management Association defined key concepts for ICD-10 readiness and compliance, including code sets, operating rules and administrative requirements.
CMS is soliciting input on those definitions from healthcare organizations through a series of listening sessions.
For a full list of sessions, see the CMS summary.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
OCHIN Awarded $775M for Healthcare Information Technology Improvements
'Fiscal Cliff' Bill Passage Halts 26.5% Medicare SGR Cut
Surgical Notes President Jeff Blankinship Prepares to Launch Surgery Center Network to Promote Use of ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Physicians overestimate treatments' benefits 79% of the time: 4 points
- Digital healthcare market to increase at 15.05% CAGR by 2021 — 5 takeaways
- Tenet shares jump 3.32% — 5 notes
- Tenet ambulatory net operating revenue totals $442M in Q2; Physicians Endoscopy appoints Guidon Partners Founder Greg Roth to board of directors & more — 5 key notes on ASC management companies
- Dr. Richard Vazquez on his patient-focused app to improve the surgical safety process and more