CMS Posts Final ICD-10 End-to-End Testing Checklists
CMS has posted final checklists for ICD-10 end-to-end testing for payers, large providers, small providers, vendor-to-provider testing and vendor-to-payer testing.
Last week, the agency announced it will offer end-to-end ICD-10 testing this summer. The testing will allow providers, payers and others to submit practice claims to and receive feedback from CMS. Provider groups such as the American Medical Association had urged the agency to offer end-to-end testing to help healthcare organizations prepare for the transition to ICD-10 this October.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ICD-10 Will Provide Better Data for Healthcare AnalyticsRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers