CMS Posts Final ICD-10 End-to-End Testing Checklists
CMS has posted final checklists for ICD-10 end-to-end testing for payers, large providers, small providers, vendor-to-provider testing and vendor-to-payer testing.
Last week, the agency announced it will offer end-to-end ICD-10 testing this summer. The testing will allow providers, payers and others to submit practice claims to and receive feedback from CMS. Provider groups such as the American Medical Association had urged the agency to offer end-to-end testing to help healthcare organizations prepare for the transition to ICD-10 this October.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Frost & Sullivan Shows ON-Q Pain Relief System is More Effective Than Exparel
- SCA's Andrew Hayek Named to 40 of the Smartest People in Healthcare
- HCA, SCA, AmSurg, USPI & Symbion: 5 Key Facts About 5 of the Largest ASC Companies
- AmSurg's Dr. Kevin Kirchner Gives TV Interview on Eye Injuries
- Two Urologists Join Oswego Health's Surgery Center