CMS Issues Scheduled Quarterly Update for ASC Rates
CMS has added two drugs/biologics (HCPCS C9292 Injection perttzumab, 10 mg and HCPCS C9293 Injection, glucarpidase, 10 units) to the ASC list of payable drugs/biologics effective Oct. 1, 2012.
The list of covered ancillary services for 2012 has been updated on ASCA's website here.
Related Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
How to Successfully Handle Out-of-Network Contracts in ASCs
Maine Physician Pays $321K to Settle False Billing Claims
5 Tactics to Negotiate Bundled Payments for Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Bipartisan Budget Would Delay 20.1% Medicare Pay Cut to Physicians, Give 0.5% Raise
- Dr. Richard Edelson Performs ACL Surgery on Portland Timbers Forward at Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center
- Job Opening: Administrator at Norwalk Surgery Center – Norwalk, CT
- 10 Statistics on ASC Management & Development Company Ownership Preferences
- Northstar Healthcare to Acquire Arizona Surgery Center for $460k