CMS Issues Scheduled Quarterly Update for ASC Rates
CMS has issued its scheduled quarterly update for ASC rates of certain drugs and biologics, according to an ASCA report.
CMS has added two drugs/biologics (HCPCS C9292 Injection perttzumab, 10 mg and HCPCS C9293 Injection, glucarpidase, 10 units) to the ASC list of payable drugs/biologics effective Oct. 1, 2012.
The list of covered ancillary services for 2012 has been updated on ASCA's website here.
Related Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
How to Successfully Handle Out-of-Network Contracts in ASCs
Maine Physician Pays $321K to Settle False Billing Claims
5 Tactics to Negotiate Bundled Payments for Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers