CMS Extends ICD-10 Particle Code Freeze to October 2016
The code freeze will allow no major revisions until October 2016 but will allow the addition of new diagnoses and technologies as needed. After the code freeze ends, normal revisions will begin again.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
From Now Until October 2015: The New ASC ICD-10 Implementation Timeline
3 Major Revenue Cycle Considerations in ASC-Hospital Joint Ventures
Health Insurance Exchanges: A Big Challenge for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader