CMS Extends ICD-10 Particle Code Freeze to October 2016
EHR Intelligence report.
The code freeze will allow no major revisions until October 2016 but will allow the addition of new diagnoses and technologies as needed. After the code freeze ends, normal revisions will begin again.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
From Now Until October 2015: The New ASC ICD-10 Implementation Timeline
3 Major Revenue Cycle Considerations in ASC-Hospital Joint Ventures
Health Insurance Exchanges: A Big Challenge for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Trio Consulting acquires iMedX's transcription firm for VA, DoD medical facilitiesRead Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open