CMS Cancels July ICD-10 Testing
CMS planned to conduct the testing to give a select group of providers the opportunity to test ICD-10 with Medicare Administrative Contractors and the Common Electronic Data Interchange contractor. Additional opportunities for end-to-end testing will be available in 2015, according to the agency.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Paragon Group to develop MOB, ASC in Florida: 3 things to know
- Dr. Tara Talwar joins St. Anthony's at Tesson Gastroenterology Specialists
- Proposed 2017 budget addresses Medicare coinsurance for screening colonoscopy: 3 quick points
- CMS clarifies final overpayment rule: 5 things to know
- Joint Commission names Dr. Ronald Wyatt patient safety officer — 5 key notes