CMS Cancels July ICD-10 Testing
CMS planned to conduct the testing to give a select group of providers the opportunity to test ICD-10 with Medicare Administrative Contractors and the Common Electronic Data Interchange contractor. Additional opportunities for end-to-end testing will be available in 2015, according to the agency.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 things to know Pulse System's new app for healthcare providersRead Now
- Key ASC specialties: Which ones are still worth their weight?
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ronald Vender of Yale Medical Group
- Tissue repair mechanisms could help IBD patients avoid gut lining damage: 5 takeaways
- TeamHealth acquires Brookhaven Anesthesia Associates: 4 things to know
- The benefits and drawbacks of adding spine to your surgery center