CMS Accepts 89% of Claims Submitted During March ICD-10 Testing Week
Overall, CMS accepted 89 percent of claims. Some regions reported acceptance rates as high as 99 percent. The testing did not reveal any issues with the Medicare FFS claims system.
• Billing companies
• Large and small physician practices
• Small and large hospitals
• Ambulatory surgery centers
• Dialysis facilities
• Home health providers
• Ambulance providers
CMS intends to conduct end-to-end testing in 2015.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
5 Things to Know About Price Transparency in Healthcare & Surgery Centers
From Now Until October 2015: The New ASC ICD-10 Implementation Timeline
9 Threats to ASC Revenue Cycle Management Success
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
New York Attorney General's settlement with 3 national credit agencies to extend timeline for medical billing disputesRead Now
- Multiple Sclerosis Eye Center celebrates 10-year anniversary
- Checklists may not help improve surgical outcomes, study finds
- Zimmer creates TKA outpatient program
- Medical identity theft impacts 2.3M Americans, fastest-growing identity crime in U.S.
- Value-Based Surgical Care comes to Florida workers' compensation