CMS Accepts 89% of Claims Submitted During March ICD-10 Testing Week
Overall, CMS accepted 89 percent of claims. Some regions reported acceptance rates as high as 99 percent. The testing did not reveal any issues with the Medicare FFS claims system.
• Billing companies
• Large and small physician practices
• Small and large hospitals
• Ambulatory surgery centers
• Dialysis facilities
• Home health providers
• Ambulance providers
CMS intends to conduct end-to-end testing in 2015.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
5 Things to Know About Price Transparency in Healthcare & Surgery Centers
From Now Until October 2015: The New ASC ICD-10 Implementation Timeline
9 Threats to ASC Revenue Cycle Management Success
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Newfound rivals: 5 reasons Blue Cross isn't a fan of Anthem's recent acquisitionRead Now
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Mercy Health and Kyruus partner to better match patients with providers: 5 things to know
- Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
- 10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programs
- 5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.