Certified Coder Academy Adds ICD-10 Preparation Lessons, Quizzes
Certified Coder Academy, a coder exam preparation service for AHIMA and AAPC certification, added ICD-10-CM and PCS course information to its current curriculum.
The enhanced program has lessons and quizzes covering all 22 chapters in the official World Health Organization ICD-10 manual. The program is self-paces so students can plan their own training schedule.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Healthcare Spending Up 3.9% in July
PPACA Datahub Close to Launch
2 Examples of How ICD-10-CM Provides Superior Coding Than ICD-9-CM
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About