Career Step, Amerinet Collaborate on ICD-10 Readiness Toolkit
Career Step has collaborated on the Amerinet Quality and Patient Safety ICD-10 Readiness Toolkit, which was released this week, and includes Career Step's The ICD-10 Solution.
The toolkit is aimed at helping Amerinet members properly prepare for ICD-10 ahead of the mandated Oct. 1, 2014, deadline. The tools are designed to help increase coding accuracy and minimize lost productivity.
To learn more about the ICD-10 readiness toolkit, visit Amerinet's site.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Plagiarism Detection Software Could Detect Medical Record Cloning
CMS Releases Final ICD-9 Update
61% of Providers Say ICD-10 Testing Will Take 9 to 12 Months
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
WEDI: 3 ways ICD-10 testing can minimize risk for small physician practicesRead Now
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine
- NYP/Lawrence Hospital joins "80% by 2018" initiative
- 6 anesthesiologists on the move – March 4, 2015