Career Step, Amerinet Collaborate on ICD-10 Readiness Toolkit
Career Step has collaborated on the Amerinet Quality and Patient Safety ICD-10 Readiness Toolkit, which was released this week, and includes Career Step's The ICD-10 Solution.
The toolkit is aimed at helping Amerinet members properly prepare for ICD-10 ahead of the mandated Oct. 1, 2014, deadline. The tools are designed to help increase coding accuracy and minimize lost productivity.
To learn more about the ICD-10 readiness toolkit, visit Amerinet's site.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Plagiarism Detection Software Could Detect Medical Record Cloning
CMS Releases Final ICD-9 Update
61% of Providers Say ICD-10 Testing Will Take 9 to 12 Months
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Florence Neurosurgery & Spine gets accreditation: 5 key notes
- Medica Research Institute appointed Dr. Glenn Flores to leadership: 5 things to know
- Anthem names Brian Griffin VP, president of commercial & specialty business: 4 notes
- Tenet's Detroit Medical Center recognized for top performance among Medicare Pioneer ACOs — 3 key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jawad Ahmad of Mount Sinai Hospital