Career Step, Amerinet Collaborate on ICD-10 Readiness Toolkit
Career Step has collaborated on the Amerinet Quality and Patient Safety ICD-10 Readiness Toolkit, which was released this week, and includes Career Step's The ICD-10 Solution.
The toolkit is aimed at helping Amerinet members properly prepare for ICD-10 ahead of the mandated Oct. 1, 2014, deadline. The tools are designed to help increase coding accuracy and minimize lost productivity.
To learn more about the ICD-10 readiness toolkit, visit Amerinet's site.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Plagiarism Detection Software Could Detect Medical Record Cloning
CMS Releases Final ICD-9 Update
61% of Providers Say ICD-10 Testing Will Take 9 to 12 Months
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Tenet Healthcare short interest decreases 10.9% — 4 takeaways
- Ex-IRS official says agency had doubts over ACA payments' legality — 5 things to know
- OIG: CMS should do more to limit Medicare, Medicaid improper payments — 5 notes
- Expectant mothers taking IBD medication may impact their newborns — 5 points
- Dr. Jeffrey Schopp brings orthopedic expertise to LRHC's Outpatient Services Center: 4 things to know