Career Step, Amerinet Collaborate on ICD-10 Readiness Toolkit
Career Step has collaborated on the Amerinet Quality and Patient Safety ICD-10 Readiness Toolkit, which was released this week, and includes Career Step's The ICD-10 Solution.
The toolkit is aimed at helping Amerinet members properly prepare for ICD-10 ahead of the mandated Oct. 1, 2014, deadline. The tools are designed to help increase coding accuracy and minimize lost productivity.
To learn more about the ICD-10 readiness toolkit, visit Amerinet's site.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Plagiarism Detection Software Could Detect Medical Record Cloning
CMS Releases Final ICD-9 Update
61% of Providers Say ICD-10 Testing Will Take 9 to 12 Months
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Nobilis Q2 case volume rallies 5.4%; AmSurg's Board Chairman Steve Geringer appointed Revelstoke operating partner — 5 key notes on ASC companies
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes