Career Step, Amerinet Collaborate on ICD-10 Readiness Toolkit
Career Step has collaborated on the Amerinet Quality and Patient Safety ICD-10 Readiness Toolkit, which was released this week, and includes Career Step's The ICD-10 Solution.
The toolkit is aimed at helping Amerinet members properly prepare for ICD-10 ahead of the mandated Oct. 1, 2014, deadline. The tools are designed to help increase coding accuracy and minimize lost productivity.
To learn more about the ICD-10 readiness toolkit, visit Amerinet's site.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Plagiarism Detection Software Could Detect Medical Record Cloning
CMS Releases Final ICD-9 Update
61% of Providers Say ICD-10 Testing Will Take 9 to 12 Months
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Institute of Healthcare Improvement CEO delivers keynote on improving quality: 5 highlights
- AAAHC accredits Professional Eye Surgery Center: 3 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. John Hines of The Iowa Clinic
- Fujifilm Endoscopy to showcase devices at NYSGE conference: 4 takeaways
- Dr. Albert Czaja awarded 2016 Mayo Clinic Distinguished Alumni Award: 3 thoughts