California Politician Pushes for Medical Price Transparency
Mr. Hernandez said consumers do research and price comparisons before making big purchases in other areas so they should be afforded the same opportunity prior to a medical procedure.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Only 63% of Physician Documentation Ready for ICD-10, Study Says
AAPC: Don't Delay Seeking Coder Certification Until ICD-10
CMS Drastically Cuts Epidural Injection Payment; ASIPP Responds
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASC wrong-site surgeries up in Q4: 4 points
- Trump speaks out on healthcare plans 1 week after withdrawing GOP bill
- Which medical professionals report the highest burnout rate?
- Nurse, hospital union opposes Rhode Island ASC sale to Prospect CharterCare: 6 highlights
- Texas health system to open $5.2M ASC: 4 points