California Politician Pushes for Medical Price Transparency
Mr. Hernandez said consumers do research and price comparisons before making big purchases in other areas so they should be afforded the same opportunity prior to a medical procedure.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Only 63% of Physician Documentation Ready for ICD-10, Study Says
AAPC: Don't Delay Seeking Coder Certification Until ICD-10
CMS Drastically Cuts Epidural Injection Payment; ASIPP Responds
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key pointsRead Now
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients