California Politician Pushes for Medical Price Transparency
Mr. Hernandez said consumers do research and price comparisons before making big purchases in other areas so they should be afforded the same opportunity prior to a medical procedure.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Only 63% of Physician Documentation Ready for ICD-10, Study Says
AAPC: Don't Delay Seeking Coder Certification Until ICD-10
CMS Drastically Cuts Epidural Injection Payment; ASIPP Responds
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Should a computer diagnose a patient? 4 thoughts
- Alaska House passes $55 million bill to stop collapse of health insurance market: 7 points
- Many expats happy with healthcare abroad: 6 insights
- ASC infection control: 3 main surveyor focus areas in 2016
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 23 – May 27