Brian Holland Named MediGain VP of Operations
been named the vice president of operations at MediGain, a medical billing and reimbursement services for physicians, ambulatory surgery centers and hospitals.
Mr. Holland has more than 25 years of experience in healthcare revenue cycle management. Prior to joining MediGain, he served as the vice president of revenue cycle management for Liberty Medical Supply.
In his role at MediGain, Mr. Holland is responsible for the oversight of ASC operations including verification of benefits, billing, collections, customer service and cash application.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
9 Things to Know: Workers Compensation Research Institute “Payments to Ambulatory Surgery Centers” Report
5 Methods for All-Star Managed Care Contract Negotiations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS: ICD-10 fact sheetRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career