Brian Holland Named MediGain VP of Operations
Mr. Holland has more than 25 years of experience in healthcare revenue cycle management. Prior to joining MediGain, he served as the vice president of revenue cycle management for Liberty Medical Supply.
In his role at MediGain, Mr. Holland is responsible for the oversight of ASC operations including verification of benefits, billing, collections, customer service and cash application.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
9 Things to Know: Workers Compensation Research Institute “Payments to Ambulatory Surgery Centers” Report
5 Methods for All-Star Managed Care Contract Negotiations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader