ASC Industry Leader to Know: Greg Hackney of MediGain
Greg Hackney is the CEO and President of MediGain. He is responsible for planning the company's strategic direction and leading the sales, marketing and financial direction. During his more than 15 years in the industry, Mr. Hackney has experience leading companies from inception to acquisition.
He previously served as CEO of Superior Global and founded Expresiv Technologies, a healthcare speech understanding and data extraction company that was later acquired by 3M. His additional accomplishments include serving as founder, executive and consultant to many successful companies.
In addition to his role at MediGain, Mr. Hackney is the managing director of Chiron Point Investment Fund and serves on the board of Ambient Health Intelligence. He earned his BS in business administration from the University of Texas in Austin.
More Articles on ASC Billing:7 Tips for Effectively Managing ASC Billing Processes
10 Statistics on Biggest Financial Players in California Outpatient Surgery
Medical Biller Salary: 4 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medicare 2015 Proposed Fee Schedule Rule Would Eliminate Global Surgical Packages: 4 Things to KnowRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis