Another ICD-10 Delay Would Cost Additional $1B to $6.6B
Health Data Management report.
Of the clinics and physician practices responding to a recent survey:
• 42 percent have spent less than $100,000 on the transition thus far
• 15 percent have spent between $100,000 and $500,000
• 31 percent anticipate spending less than $100,000 by Oct. 1, 2015
• 12 percent anticipate spending between $100,000 and $500,000 by Oct. 1, 2015
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
5 Articles on ASC Managed Care Contract Negotiation
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
Payment Predicament: The Evolution of Managed Care Contracting Challenges
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Medical Transcription Billing shares receive 'hold' rating — 5 factsRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes