Another ICD-10 Delay Would Cost Additional $1B to $6.6B
Health Data Management report.
Of the clinics and physician practices responding to a recent survey:
• 42 percent have spent less than $100,000 on the transition thus far
• 15 percent have spent between $100,000 and $500,000
• 31 percent anticipate spending less than $100,000 by Oct. 1, 2015
• 12 percent anticipate spending between $100,000 and $500,000 by Oct. 1, 2015
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
5 Articles on ASC Managed Care Contract Negotiation
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
Payment Predicament: The Evolution of Managed Care Contracting Challenges
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
2 tips for ENT coding & billingRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology