Another ICD-10 Delay Would Cost Additional $1B to $6.6B
Health Data Management report.
Of the clinics and physician practices responding to a recent survey:
• 42 percent have spent less than $100,000 on the transition thus far
• 15 percent have spent between $100,000 and $500,000
• 31 percent anticipate spending less than $100,000 by Oct. 1, 2015
• 12 percent anticipate spending between $100,000 and $500,000 by Oct. 1, 2015
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
5 Articles on ASC Managed Care Contract Negotiation
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
Payment Predicament: The Evolution of Managed Care Contracting Challenges
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 ways you can reduce outpatient coding denialsRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics