AMA Announces 329 CPT Code Changes for 2014
CPT copyright 2013 American Medical Association. All rights reserved. CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association. The American Medical Association has announced there will be 329 CPT code changes in 2014.
Changes include 175 new codes, 107 revised codes and 47 deleted codes.
Contexo Media will host a Procedural Coding Changes Workshops to help educate industry professionals on the changes and give them practical application experience.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
How ASCs Can Fight Back Against Predatory Insurance Payment Tactics
MGMA Urges CMS to Reconsider Its Position, Conduct ICD-10 End-to-End Testing
Don't Base Healthcare Payments on Geography, Says IOM Report
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- NAPA Becomes Exclusive Anesthesia Services Provider for Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Tiffany Denepitiya-Balicki Joins Greenwich Hospital
- Evergreen Medical, Bose Partner to Enhance Medical Device Testing Capabilities
- Covidien to Acquire GI Medical Device Company Given Imaging
- Endoscopy Center of Hanover Gastroenterology-NHRMC Physician Group Earns AAAHC Accreditation