AHIMA Offers Online ICD-10 Documentation Training for Physicians
The American Health Information Management Association is now gearing its ICD-10 training toward clinicians, according to HealthData Management. The AHIMA is offering an online training suite to help physicians prepare their documentation techniques for the updated code set. The organization has partnered with ImplementHIT to develop the program, titled "Clinical Documentation for ICD-10 by Specialty: Principles and Practice."
Each session runs three to five minutes long and covers commonly-seen conditions, as well as the physician's most billed diagnoses.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Mnet, Amblitel Release Remote Billing Tool for ASCs
New Arkansas Law Calls for ASC Medicaid Reimbursements at 80% of Medicare Hospital Rate
Register for ICD-10 Basics National Provider Call
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup