AHIMA, ICD-10 Coalition Call for HHS to Limit ICD-10 Delay
The letter stressed the importance of a concrete deadline, without which healthcare stakeholders will not know how to create a preparation and investment timeline.
Several organizations, along with AHIMA, signed the letter. Signatories include:
• Advanced Medical Technology Association
• America's Health Insurance Plans
• American Medical Informatics Association
• BlueCross BlueShield Association
• College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
• Health IT Now Coalition
• Medical Device Manufacturers Association
• 3M Health Information Systems
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
12 Statistics on Medical Coder Workplace in 2013
9 Statistics on Provider Reactions to ICD-10 Delay
What Does the ICD-10 Delay Mean for ASCs?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
HSTpathways partners with CareWire for patient-provider connectivityRead Now
- Crozer-Keystone ASC acquisition boosts surgical volume 19%: Why hospitals & health systems want in on the ASC industry
- Scottish Rite Hospital for Children to build ASC
- New ACG clinical guidelines: Focal liver lesions
- IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter recognized for contributions to GERD care
- MEDARVA Stony Point Surgery Center performs 30 free colonoscopies for patients in need