AHIMA, ICD-10 Coalition Call for HHS to Limit ICD-10 Delay
The letter stressed the importance of a concrete deadline, without which healthcare stakeholders will not know how to create a preparation and investment timeline.
Several organizations, along with AHIMA, signed the letter. Signatories include:
• Advanced Medical Technology Association
• America's Health Insurance Plans
• American Medical Informatics Association
• BlueCross BlueShield Association
• College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
• Health IT Now Coalition
• Medical Device Manufacturers Association
• 3M Health Information Systems
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
12 Statistics on Medical Coder Workplace in 2013
9 Statistics on Provider Reactions to ICD-10 Delay
What Does the ICD-10 Delay Mean for ASCs?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns