AHIMA, ICD-10 Coalition Call for HHS to Limit ICD-10 Delay
The letter stressed the importance of a concrete deadline, without which healthcare stakeholders will not know how to create a preparation and investment timeline.
Several organizations, along with AHIMA, signed the letter. Signatories include:
• Advanced Medical Technology Association
• America's Health Insurance Plans
• American Medical Informatics Association
• BlueCross BlueShield Association
• College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
• Health IT Now Coalition
• Medical Device Manufacturers Association
• 3M Health Information Systems
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
12 Statistics on Medical Coder Workplace in 2013
9 Statistics on Provider Reactions to ICD-10 Delay
What Does the ICD-10 Delay Mean for ASCs?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS: ICD-10 fact sheetRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career