AHIMA, ICD-10 Coalition Call for HHS to Limit ICD-10 Delay
The letter stressed the importance of a concrete deadline, without which healthcare stakeholders will not know how to create a preparation and investment timeline.
Several organizations, along with AHIMA, signed the letter. Signatories include:
• Advanced Medical Technology Association
• America's Health Insurance Plans
• American Medical Informatics Association
• BlueCross BlueShield Association
• College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
• Health IT Now Coalition
• Medical Device Manufacturers Association
• 3M Health Information Systems
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
12 Statistics on Medical Coder Workplace in 2013
9 Statistics on Provider Reactions to ICD-10 Delay
What Does the ICD-10 Delay Mean for ASCs?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists: 4 key thoughts on expanding CRNAs' scope of practice
- 12 statistics on time orthopedic surgeons spend on administrative and paper work
- 59% of healthcare professionals optimistic for fewer regulations on physician practices under Trump: 5 key notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia brings its anesthesia services to Duke physician practice: 3 notes
- Does integrating patient-reported outcomes into GI care improve patient satisfaction? 3 study insights