AHIMA: 88% of Providers Displeased With ICD-10 Delay
EHR Intelligence report.
The survey also found:
• Half of respondents plan to move ahead with ICD-10 implementation on a voluntary basis
• 42 percent of respondents report that their organizations have already spent $1 million on transition preparation
• 91 percent of respondents are against implementing ICD-10 in different states
• 54 percent of respondents want to maintain the partial code freeze during the grace period
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
ASC Implant Carve-Outs: Opportunities, Challenges & 4 Best Practices
AAPC: 8 Waived Tests for 2014
How ASC Leaders Can Make the Most of the ICD-10 Delay: Q&A With Betty Gomez of ZirMed
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Bundled payments software start-up plans continues to grow with new hiresRead Now
- 10 common mistakes when hiring
- Surgery centers offer tours to 60 new members of Congress
- Cyber Monday: 10 steps to protect yourself from security risks
- ASA, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia send FDA letter on anesthetics use for children
- Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian population