Aetna Agrees to $120M Settlement in Suit With Out-of-Network Physicians
Aetna has agreed to pay up to $120 million to settle a lawsuit claiming the insurer underpaid physicians for out-of-network services, according to a Law360 report.Read the article at Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AMA supports bill that would halt ICD-10 implementationRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today