Aetna Agrees to $120M Settlement in Suit With Out-of-Network Physicians
Aetna has agreed to pay up to $120 million to settle a lawsuit claiming the insurer underpaid physicians for out-of-network services, according to a Law360 report.Read the article at Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
iMedX acquires 2 medical documentation companiesRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014