Aetna Agrees to $120M Settlement in Suit With Out-of-Network Physicians
Aetna has agreed to pay up to $120 million to settle a lawsuit claiming the insurer underpaid physicians for out-of-network services, according to a Law360 report.Read the article at Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Citrus Ambulatory Surgery Center accredited by AAAHC: 4 things to know
- Invendo receives CE Mark for sterile, single-use endoscope: 5 things you need to know
- Allergan settles with Zydus and Cadila over Delzicol: 4 things to know
- Columnist: Health industry lobbies to keep ACA customers — 4 takeaways
- Pelosi: Democrats don't support Medicare, VA privatization