Aetna Agrees to $120M Settlement in Suit With Out-of-Network Physicians
Aetna has agreed to pay up to $120 million to settle a lawsuit claiming the insurer underpaid physicians for out-of-network services, according to a Law360 report.Read the article at Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader