Aetna Agrees to $120M Settlement in Suit With Out-of-Network Physicians
Aetna has agreed to pay up to $120 million to settle a lawsuit claiming the insurer underpaid physicians for out-of-network services, according to a Law360 report.Read the article at Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack?: 5 things to know
- Rush University Medical Center is 1st to offer new pain treatment: 4 notes
- Case Western researchers study Crohn's with $9.7M renewal grant: 5 notes
- 7 insights into healthcare fraud investigations
- Cigna, Georgetown University strive to meet cultural, linguistic needs of patients: 5 insights