AAPC to Launch Training for ICD-10 Implementation
The training, which launches in September, comes in response to the final ruling of HHS on the Oct. 2013 implementation date for the new ICD-10 code system.
The training will include a variety of delivery methods, including Webinars, audio conferences, onsite trainings and national and regional conferences.
Read the AAPC's release on ICD-10 training.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- University Physicians of Brooklyn-Anesthesia Selects OpenTempo for Workforce, Case Management
- Dr. Jeff Benson Joins St. Alexius Heart & Lung Clinic
- Trice Orthopedics Closes Bridge Loan Financing with $3M
- Alliance Imaging, Pinehurst Surgical Expand Imaging Partnership
- CMS Denial Edits Update: How to Avoid Medicare Claim Denials Next Year