AAPC to Host ICD-10 Training Conferences Through 2014
The conferences will combine general and specialty training and offer supplementary ICD-10 sessions to fulfill all practice needs. The training aims to help coders to prepare for the switch.
For details about conference registration, visit the AAPC website.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Is Your ASC Missing Out on Making Money from Out-of-Network? Thoughts From John Bartos of Collect Rx
4 Errors to Avoid With EHRs
President Obama's Reelection Signals Insurers to Comply With Exchange Requirements
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts