AAPC to Host ICD-10 Training Conferences Through 2014
The conferences will combine general and specialty training and offer supplementary ICD-10 sessions to fulfill all practice needs. The training aims to help coders to prepare for the switch.
For details about conference registration, visit the AAPC website.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Is Your ASC Missing Out on Making Money from Out-of-Network? Thoughts From John Bartos of Collect Rx
4 Errors to Avoid With EHRs
President Obama's Reelection Signals Insurers to Comply With Exchange Requirements
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
9 Statistics on Provider Reactions to ICD-10 DelayRead Now
- Dotty Bollinger of Laser Spine Institute to Present at Becker's June Conference
- 5 Things to Know About Medline's Acquisition of Spine Technology From Amendia
- 7 Things to Know About Collect Rx
- Guy A. Medaglia, Cynthia Moore-Hardy, and Sharon O'Keefe to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 15 CPT & Coding Issues for Orthopedics & Spine