AAPC to Host ICD-10 Training Conferences Through 2014
The conferences will combine general and specialty training and offer supplementary ICD-10 sessions to fulfill all practice needs. The training aims to help coders to prepare for the switch.
For details about conference registration, visit the AAPC website.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Is Your ASC Missing Out on Making Money from Out-of-Network? Thoughts From John Bartos of Collect Rx
4 Errors to Avoid With EHRs
President Obama's Reelection Signals Insurers to Comply With Exchange Requirements
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Physician Practice EHR Use 2012 vs. 2014Read Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis