AAPC Launches Code Search Engine Tool
AAPC developed a new online code lookup tool, AAPC Coder, as a search resource for CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10 and HCPCS Level II medical codes.
The system has the ability do the following tasks and more:
• Determine which code combinations are bundled and when modifiers are allowed.
• Access national and local CMS fee schedules.
• Receive coding articles on various specialties.
• Identify the allowed modifiers for CPT and HCPCS Level II codes.
• LCD lookup.
A free trial of AAPC Coder is available through the end of the year.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
AudioEducator Webinar to Focus on Gastroenterology ICD-10 Codes
Paramount Management Services, Sovrin Health Systems Merge
Employer Direct Announces SurgeryPlus Program for Self-Insured Bundle Payments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About