AAPC Adds Capabilities to Online Code Search Tool
AAPC announced the introduction of add-on facility coding features for its online code lookup tool AAPC Coder.
AAPC Coder serves as a search engine for CPT, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10 and HCPCS Level II medical codes.
The add-on tools now allow access to ICD-9 and HCPCS Coding Clinic, Outpatient Facility Coder and DRG Coder.
The Outpatient Facility Coder allows users to view the outpatient prospective payment system fee schedules for ambulatory surgery centers and hospital-based outpatient services. It also provides coding and reimbursement tools for outpatient facility coders.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
Can the ASC Industry Still Effectively Wield Out-of-Network Strategy?
How Does Medical Coder Salary Vary Across the U.S.? 8 Statistics
ZirMed Collaborates With Precyse for ICD-10 Education
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
NueMD Updates Flagship Product for Small PracticesRead Now
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know