90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
The remainder of physicians included in the survey operated the following payment models:
• Cash-pay only: 14.6 percent
• Concierge: 2.8 percent
• Other: 5.8 percent
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
9 Things to Know: Workers Compensation Research Institute "Payments to Ambulatory Surgery Centers" Report
5 Methods for All-Star Managed Care Contract Negotiations
89% of Physician Practices Want to Upgrade Billing, Collections Processes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Key concepts for operational & financial success at profitable ASCs
- 5 reasons why Tenet’s stock is falling after 5th quarter of net losses
- Going from 25 to 5 touch points: How Casetabs is improving surgical coordination for ASCs
- Striking when the market is hot: Industry experts on when to sell your ASC
- Study finds Latino CRC incidence rate varies by background: 5 insights