90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
The remainder of physicians included in the survey operated the following payment models:
• Cash-pay only: 14.6 percent
• Concierge: 2.8 percent
• Other: 5.8 percent
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
9 Things to Know: Workers Compensation Research Institute "Payments to Ambulatory Surgery Centers" Report
5 Methods for All-Star Managed Care Contract Negotiations
89% of Physician Practices Want to Upgrade Billing, Collections Processes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Percentage of office-based physicians using EHR in all 50 states: 8 states over 90%
- 8 things to know on physician practice revenue cycle management outsourcing
- Reducing the number of variables: 4 thoughts on what makes this ASC's TJR program succeed
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know