90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
The remainder of physicians included in the survey operated the following payment models:
• Cash-pay only: 14.6 percent
• Concierge: 2.8 percent
• Other: 5.8 percent
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
9 Things to Know: Workers Compensation Research Institute "Payments to Ambulatory Surgery Centers" Report
5 Methods for All-Star Managed Care Contract Negotiations
89% of Physician Practices Want to Upgrade Billing, Collections Processes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Surgery Center of Cliffside receives accreditation
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways