90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
The remainder of physicians included in the survey operated the following payment models:
• Cash-pay only: 14.6 percent
• Concierge: 2.8 percent
• Other: 5.8 percent
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
9 Things to Know: Workers Compensation Research Institute "Payments to Ambulatory Surgery Centers" Report
5 Methods for All-Star Managed Care Contract Negotiations
89% of Physician Practices Want to Upgrade Billing, Collections Processes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians