8 Statistics on ICD-10 & Provider Concerns
HealthData Management report.
Here are three statistics on the top concerns for ICD-10 and health IT infrastructure:
• 39 percent are concerned about EHR systems
• 37 percent are concerned with analytics software
• 33 percent are concerned with health information exchange
Here are four statistics on the impact providers expect from ICD-10 during the first year of compliance:
• 38 percent believe revenue will decrease
• 14 percent believe revenue will stay neutral
• 6 percent believe revenue will increase
• 26 percent have not conducted a revenue impact assessment
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
5 Methods for All-Star Managed Care Contracting Negotiations
Payment Predicament: The Evolution of Managed Care Contracting Challenges
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to knowRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes