8 Statistics on ICD-10 & Provider Concerns
HealthData Management report.
Here are three statistics on the top concerns for ICD-10 and health IT infrastructure:
• 39 percent are concerned about EHR systems
• 37 percent are concerned with analytics software
• 33 percent are concerned with health information exchange
Here are four statistics on the impact providers expect from ICD-10 during the first year of compliance:
• 38 percent believe revenue will decrease
• 14 percent believe revenue will stay neutral
• 6 percent believe revenue will increase
• 26 percent have not conducted a revenue impact assessment
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
5 Methods for All-Star Managed Care Contracting Negotiations
Payment Predicament: The Evolution of Managed Care Contracting Challenges
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AMA supports bill that would halt ICD-10 implementationRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today