8 Statistics on ICD-10 & Provider Concerns
HealthData Management report.
Here are three statistics on the top concerns for ICD-10 and health IT infrastructure:
• 39 percent are concerned about EHR systems
• 37 percent are concerned with analytics software
• 33 percent are concerned with health information exchange
Here are four statistics on the impact providers expect from ICD-10 during the first year of compliance:
• 38 percent believe revenue will decrease
• 14 percent believe revenue will stay neutral
• 6 percent believe revenue will increase
• 26 percent have not conducted a revenue impact assessment
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
5 Methods for All-Star Managed Care Contracting Negotiations
Payment Predicament: The Evolution of Managed Care Contracting Challenges
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Study, only 16% of physicians ready to accept financial risk in value-based payment modelRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC
- Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems