67% of providers positive ICD-10 implementation will go forward without further delay
Cloud-based healthcare billing and payment solutions company Navicure has released a new ICD-10 survey. Here are five things to know about the results.
• 67 percent of respondents believe there will be no change in the Oct. 1 deadline for ICD-10 implementation.
• 59 percent of respondents are concerned about the effect ICD-10 will have on cash flow.
• 12 percent of respondents listed staff productivity as their greatest concern.
• 11 percent of respondents are most concerned there will be further delay in implementation.
• 41 percent of respondents believe unprepared payers will be the biggest challenge.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights