5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About
Physicians Practice article, Michael Sappington, CEO of gloStream, a performance management services firm, discusses five considerations regarding the ICD-10 transition that medical practices have likely not thought about.
Here are the five considerations, according to Mr. Sappington:
1. Rethinking business models.
2. Embracing internal positions.
3. Leveraging data in ways you never dreamed.
4. New technology adoption opportunities.
5. Positive mentality around accomplishment and change.
More Articles on Practice Management:United Healthcare Drops Thousands of Physicians From Medicare Advantage
9 Team-Building Exercises for Medical Practices
10 Pain Management Tips for Physicians From a Lawyer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies