5 articles on ASC out-of-network strategy
Should ASCs move from out-of-network to in-network? Assessing the switch
At the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference on Oct. 25, I. Naya Kehayes, MPH, and Matt Kilton, MBA, MHA, of Eveia Health Consulting and Management discussed the process of assessing the movement from out-of-network to in-network and its impact on profits.
3 myths of out-of-network reimbursements
At the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven Conference + Future of Spine in Chicago on June 13, John Bartos, JD, CEO of Collect Rx, discussed, and debunked, common myths regarding out-of-network reimbursements.
8 key thoughts for ASCs on out-of-network services
John Bartos, JD, CEO of Collect Rx, sheds light on eight key OON concepts for ASCs.
Can the ASC industry still effectively wield out-of-network strategy?
Suzanne Webb, ASC Billing Division Vice President of Operations at MediGain, gives a snapshot of what the market looks like for OON ASCs and how that tactic remains a viable, and valued, option.
ASC value: how important are CON, out-of-network opportunities?
Jessica Nantz, President of Outpatient Healthcare Strategies, discusses the importance of the certificate of need and out-of-network opportunities to the value of an ambulatory surgery center.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
18 statistics on payer mix by ASC size
Partnership pitfall: what happens to ASC software after joint venturing?
New patient financing tool helps providers boost self-pay collection rates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ICD-10 check-in: Where are healthcare stakeholders in the preparation process?Read Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting