4 Ways to Benefit From the ICD-10 Implementation delay
Here are four ways to use the delay to your advantage, according to an abeo blog post:
1. Move forward with dual coding.
2. Re-evaluate plans to use translation or "crosswalk" programs that offer partial automatic conversion of ICD-9 codes to ICD-10.
3. Expand your testing procedures.
4. Stay in touch with developing news.
More Articles on abeo:Maintaining Financial Health at an ASC: 5 Ways
Avoiding HIPAA Violations: 6 Precautions to Take
Improving Customer Relations: 4 Tips for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Healthcare access improving in the United States: 4 things to knowRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes