4 Ways to Benefit From the ICD-10 Implementation delay
Here are four ways to use the delay to your advantage, according to an abeo blog post:
1. Move forward with dual coding.
2. Re-evaluate plans to use translation or "crosswalk" programs that offer partial automatic conversion of ICD-9 codes to ICD-10.
3. Expand your testing procedures.
4. Stay in touch with developing news.
More Articles on abeo:Maintaining Financial Health at an ASC: 5 Ways
Avoiding HIPAA Violations: 6 Precautions to Take
Improving Customer Relations: 4 Tips for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Alliance seeking to repeal 'Cadillac' tax: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine