4 Ways Electronic Billing Can Dramatically Benefit Healthcare Practices
Here are four other benefits of turning billing system electronic.
1. Real-time checks of insurance eligibility and proof of insurance.
2. Automatic patient data linked with billing system.
3. Customization of personal data, medical history, diagnosis and insurance policy.
4. Reduced time for medical billers to keep up with changing laws and regulations.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
ICD-10 Transition Eased by Collaboration
MedTech National Acquires Medical Billing Company Cylliance
CodeSmart to Provide ICD-10 Training to Texas Veterans Affairs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About