4 Codes to Review for ICD-10 Proficiency
• Brush up on anatomy and physiology to more specifically code cardiac conditions.
• Review the ICD-10-PCS multiple procedure guidelines to know which procedures with distinct objectives can be reported during the same operative session.
• Learn how to report sequela codes using ICD-10-CM coding for late effects.
• Know which extended options for ventilation times in ICD-10-PCS could affect reimbursements.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Creating IT for a "Vertically Integrated" Healthcare System: Thoughts from Marion Jenkins of 3t Systems
AAFP Joins Protest Against ICD-10 Switch
AHIMA: Do Not Delay ICD-10 Training
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to knowRead Now
- The biggest opportunities for foot surgeons this year
- ASCs on the radar of Florida Senate
- Data analytics education program to aid healthcare quality — 5 key notes
- Healthcare access improving in the United States: 4 things to know
- CMS proposes quality rating system to Medicaid, CHIP: 5 things to know