123 New Medicare Shared Savings ACOs From CMS
Medicare Shared Savings Program, effective Jan. 1, 2014.
The new batch of ACOs will cover 1.5 million more Medicare beneficiaries, bringing the total number of lives covered by Medicare ACOs to more than 5.3 million.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Physician rating platform Vitals acquires price transparency companyRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology