123 New Medicare Shared Savings ACOs From CMS
The new batch of ACOs will cover 1.5 million more Medicare beneficiaries, bringing the total number of lives covered by Medicare ACOs to more than 5.3 million.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Drs. Ashish Gangasani, Paul Kyser, Moises Sidransky and Umair Sohail join East Texas Medical Center: 4 takeaways
- Kevin Moore joins Wisc.-based Aurora Health Care as Medicaid expert: 3 takeaways
- Increasing the bottom line by managing your technology infrastructure
- Alaska health department and Xerox settle over botched Medicaid payments: 7 things to know
- Boston Scientific buying EndoChoice for $210M: 3 takeaways