11 Statistics on Most Payor Coverage Denials
1. United Healthcare: 12 percent
2. Blues Plans: 11 percent
3. Aetna: 7 percent
4. Cigna: 5 percent
5. Humana: 4 percent
6. Oxford Health Plans: 2 percent
7. Coventry Health: 1 percent
8. HIP: 1 percent
9. Kaiser Foundation Health: 1 percent
10: Molina Health: 1 percent
11. All other payors: 22 percent
More Articles on Health Insurance:
20 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues
Survey: 46.3 Million Americans Without Health Insurance
8 Ways ASCs Can Prepare for ICD-10
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello