11 Statistics on Most Payor Coverage Denials
1. United Healthcare: 12 percent
2. Blues Plans: 11 percent
3. Aetna: 7 percent
4. Cigna: 5 percent
5. Humana: 4 percent
6. Oxford Health Plans: 2 percent
7. Coventry Health: 1 percent
8. HIP: 1 percent
9. Kaiser Foundation Health: 1 percent
10: Molina Health: 1 percent
11. All other payors: 22 percent
More Articles on Health Insurance:
20 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues
Survey: 46.3 Million Americans Without Health Insurance
8 Ways ASCs Can Prepare for ICD-10
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- C-arm for orthopedic surgery: Radiation exposure 'well within permissible limits'
- Medications, dietary supplements are a dangerous mixture — 3 things to know
- 10 initial steps following ASC medical errors
- FMT helps reduce recurring episodes of C. Diff in children: 4 findings
- GIQuIC registry hits 3M colonoscopy cases: 5 things to know