Valley Digestive Health Center accredited
The center's survey occurred between June 25 and June 26, according to a post on the AmSurg Leadership blog.
More Articles on Accreditation:
AAAASF Welcomes New PR and Marketing Manager
3 Tips to Better Accreditation Readiness From the Joint Commission
10 ASCs Recently Achieving Accredation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center