URAC Accredits Access MediQuip
Access MediQuip achieved a perfect score of 100 percent in network and credentialing. "Access MediQuip is honored to receive such an accreditation from URAC," said Prakash Patel, MD, CEO of the company. "This accreditation provides a seal of approval that assures our partners that we are committed to providing the highest level of quality and operational excellence."
More Articles on Accreditation:
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
Regional SurgiCenter of Moline Achieves AAAHC Re-Accreditation
CMS Approves AAAASF as Deeming Authority for ASCs Through 2018
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CareCloud launches guarantee to help providers avoid MIPS penalties
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia appoints pain physician as CMO: 5 key notes
- Moving onto the next 100 TJRs: How this Ohio ASC's TJR program continues to evolve
- Allergan CEO faces 80.8% pay cut & more — 3 GI companies making waves
- Rules I follow to always get my man (and woman)