URAC Accredits Access MediQuip
Access MediQuip achieved a perfect score of 100 percent in network and credentialing. "Access MediQuip is honored to receive such an accreditation from URAC," said Prakash Patel, MD, CEO of the company. "This accreditation provides a seal of approval that assures our partners that we are committed to providing the highest level of quality and operational excellence."
More Articles on Accreditation:
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
Regional SurgiCenter of Moline Achieves AAAHC Re-Accreditation
CMS Approves AAAASF as Deeming Authority for ASCs Through 2018
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SurgCenter Development ASCs performed almost 7k joint replacements in 2016, 96% same-day discharge
- ASC Quality Collaboration report: 9 key benchmarks from Q3 2016
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Jan. 19, 2017
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know