URAC Accredits Access MediQuipSurgical and implant management company Access MediQuip has been awarded full accreditation in Health Network from URAC.
Access MediQuip achieved a perfect score of 100 percent in network and credentialing. "Access MediQuip is honored to receive such an accreditation from URAC," said Prakash Patel, MD, CEO of the company. "This accreditation provides a seal of approval that assures our partners that we are committed to providing the highest level of quality and operational excellence."
More Articles on Accreditation:
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
Regional SurgiCenter of Moline Achieves AAAHC Re-Accreditation
CMS Approves AAAASF as Deeming Authority for ASCs Through 2018
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the free Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, which focuses on clinical quality, infection control, patient safety and accreditation, click here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers