URAC Accredits Access MediQuip
Access MediQuip achieved a perfect score of 100 percent in network and credentialing. "Access MediQuip is honored to receive such an accreditation from URAC," said Prakash Patel, MD, CEO of the company. "This accreditation provides a seal of approval that assures our partners that we are committed to providing the highest level of quality and operational excellence."
More Articles on Accreditation:
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
Regional SurgiCenter of Moline Achieves AAAHC Re-Accreditation
CMS Approves AAAASF as Deeming Authority for ASCs Through 2018
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Yankton Medical Clinic ASC gets accreditationRead Now
- Excelsior Orthopaedics to officially break ground on $9.5M ASC: 5 key points
- Olympus launches next-day replacement program for surgical equipment
- Dr. David Perlmutter named Washington University School of Medicine dean
- The need for repeat colonoscopy could be predicted
- Robotic technology propels orthopedic ASCs into the future