URAC Accredits Access MediQuip
Access MediQuip achieved a perfect score of 100 percent in network and credentialing. "Access MediQuip is honored to receive such an accreditation from URAC," said Prakash Patel, MD, CEO of the company. "This accreditation provides a seal of approval that assures our partners that we are committed to providing the highest level of quality and operational excellence."
More Articles on Accreditation:
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
Regional SurgiCenter of Moline Achieves AAAHC Re-Accreditation
CMS Approves AAAASF as Deeming Authority for ASCs Through 2018
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways
- Florida marks 1st state of local Zika mosquito transmission; 4 people infected — 5 things to know