Tomball Regional Medical Center Receives Joint Commission's Gold Seal
TRMC has reached The Joint Commission's standards for quality and patient safety. The survey occurred in December 2012 and assessed several functions related to patient care.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
HFAP Accredits Douglas County Hospital in Minnesota
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes