Tomball Regional Medical Center Receives Joint Commission's Gold Seal
Cypress Creek Mirror report.
TRMC has reached The Joint Commission's standards for quality and patient safety. The survey occurred in December 2012 and assessed several functions related to patient care.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
HFAP Accredits Douglas County Hospital in Minnesota
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 OR checklists for EbolaRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology