Tomball Regional Medical Center Receives Joint Commission's Gold Seal
Cypress Creek Mirror report.
TRMC has reached The Joint Commission's standards for quality and patient safety. The survey occurred in December 2012 and assessed several functions related to patient care.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
HFAP Accredits Douglas County Hospital in Minnesota
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awardsRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Douglas Faigel of Mayo Clinic
- Continuous PPI use increases risk of C. Diff recurrence, study finds
- Dr. Claude Brunson receives 2015 Diversity Educator of the Year award
- 3 things to know about healthcare informatics and its adoption
- GI practice 10 years from now: 5 gastroenterologists forecast the future of the specialty