The Joint Commission Appoints Dr. Daniel Castillo Medical Director of Healthcare Quality Evaluation
In his new role, Dr. Castillo will lead clinical, research and patient safety issues within the Division of Healthcare Quality Evaluation. He will also contribute to the development of healthcare quality evaluation tools, including standards, survey process and performance measures for the Joint Commission accreditation and certification programs.
Dr. Castillo previously served as an emergency medicine physician at NorthShore University HealthSystem in Evanston, Ill.
More Articles on Accreditation:
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
URAC Accredits Access MediQuip
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know