The Joint Commission Appoints Dr. Daniel Castillo Medical Director of Healthcare Quality Evaluation
In his new role, Dr. Castillo will lead clinical, research and patient safety issues within the Division of Healthcare Quality Evaluation. He will also contribute to the development of healthcare quality evaluation tools, including standards, survey process and performance measures for the Joint Commission accreditation and certification programs.
Dr. Castillo previously served as an emergency medicine physician at NorthShore University HealthSystem in Evanston, Ill.
More Articles on Accreditation:
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
URAC Accredits Access MediQuip
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- National Patient Safety Foundation updates Online Patient Safety Curriculum: 6 points
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin wants to transform state's Medicaid program: 7 things to know
- Cloud technology equips the healthcare industry in digital-focused world — 5 observations
- Dr. Wa Xian receives AGA funding for IBD stem cell research: 4 notes
- Vitality Biopharma announces new patent filing for IBD pain relief: 4 notes