Staff Education Tool: 'What are Bloodborne Pathogens' Presentation
The Washington State Department of Labor & Industries provides a free, downloadable presentation on bloodborne pathogens.
The presentation, titled "What are Bloodborne Pathogens?," provides an overview of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.
Download the bloodborne pathogen presentation (ppt) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Bloodborne Pathogens:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 recently released Joint Commission resourcesRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds