Staff Education Tool: 'What are Bloodborne Pathogens' Presentation
The Washington State Department of Labor & Industries provides a free, downloadable presentation on bloodborne pathogens.
The presentation, titled "What are Bloodborne Pathogens?," provides an overview of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.
Download the bloodborne pathogen presentation (ppt) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Bloodborne Pathogens:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Tenet's adjusted EBITDA soars to $570M in Q3; AmSurg, Envision Healthcare shareholders approve merger & more — 5 key notes
- Best practices for coding & billing 4 common GYN procedures
- Dr. Gary Dequina joins Genesis Healthcare System
- AGA releases animated video for GERD education: 3 highlights
- July/August 2016 Issue of Becker's ASC Review