Staff Education Tool: 'What are Bloodborne Pathogens' Presentation
The Washington State Department of Labor & Industries provides a free, downloadable presentation on bloodborne pathogens.
The presentation, titled "What are Bloodborne Pathogens?," provides an overview of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.
Download the bloodborne pathogen presentation (ppt) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Bloodborne Pathogens:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How the 21st Century Cures Act impacts ASC physicians — 2 ASCA leaders shed insight
- 4 interventional spine pain procedures see 16%+ lower payment in 2017 — could the downward trend reverse next year?
- Total hip arthroplasty same-day vs. next-day discharge: 6 key findings
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Feb. 23, 2017
- NAPA to present at 2017 AACD Perioperative Leadership Summit