Staff Education Tool: 'What are Bloodborne Pathogens' Presentation
The Washington State Department of Labor & Industries provides a free, downloadable presentation on bloodborne pathogens.
The presentation, titled "What are Bloodborne Pathogens?," provides an overview of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.
Download the bloodborne pathogen presentation (ppt) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Bloodborne Pathogens:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Streamlining the Life Safety Code® SurveyRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology