Staff Education Tool: Testing for C. Diff Video
The CDC provides a free online video for healthcare providers on testing for Clostridium difficile.
In the video, Dr. Carolyn Gould, a medical epidemiologist in the Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion at CDC, discusses which patients should be tested for C. diff, which testing methods are appropriate and one thing organizations should not do.
Show this video to members of your organization as part of your infection prevention education efforts.
View the video, and a transcript, by clicking here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Clostridium Difficile:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.Read Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine