Staff Education Tool: Testing for C. Diff Video
The CDC provides a free online video for healthcare providers on testing for Clostridium difficile.
In the video, Dr. Carolyn Gould, a medical epidemiologist in the Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion at CDC, discusses which patients should be tested for C. diff, which testing methods are appropriate and one thing organizations should not do.
Show this video to members of your organization as part of your infection prevention education efforts.
View the video, and a transcript, by clicking here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Clostridium Difficile:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader