Staff Education Tool: Sample Hospital Hand Hygiene Policies
The Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors provides two free, downloadable hand hygiene policies developed by Massachusetts hospitals.
The policies were developed by and used in New England Baptist Hospital and Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
While the sample policies provided by the Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors are a few years old, they provide a framework which other organizations can use to develop and adapt their own hand hygiene policies.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC hopes to shed some light on accreditation at its upcoming conferenceRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics