Staff Education Tool: Sample Hospital Hand Hygiene Policies
The Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors provides two free, downloadable hand hygiene policies developed by Massachusetts hospitals.
The policies were developed by and used in New England Baptist Hospital and Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
While the sample policies provided by the Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors are a few years old, they provide a framework which other organizations can use to develop and adapt their own hand hygiene policies.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Nurse leadership primer: 20 key points on finding, supporting & being a great nurse leader
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know