Staff Education Tool: Sample Hospital Hand Hygiene Policies
The Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors provides two free, downloadable hand hygiene policies developed by Massachusetts hospitals.
The policies were developed by and used in New England Baptist Hospital and Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
While the sample policies provided by the Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors are a few years old, they provide a framework which other organizations can use to develop and adapt their own hand hygiene policies.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Russell Cohen of The University of Chicago Medicine
- NJ Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers sends members to Capitol Hill in support of access to care bills: 3 takeaways
- Senior in home care start-up Hometeam names CMO: 4 takeaways
- Pain Con Pain Consultants at Piedmont receives accreditation: 3 takeaways
- Obalon Therapeutics 3 balloon capsule system safe, effective for obesity treatment: 5 takeaways