Staff Education Tool: Medication Safety Reconciliation Toolkit
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers a free, downloadable medication safety reconciliation toolkit.
The toolkit can help organizations establish and implement a standardized medication reconciliation process. The toolkit provides guidance, sample forms, and tips.
The toolkit includes the following sections:
- The project
- Performance improvement model
- Spreading and formalizing
- Reference materials
Download the medication safety reconciliation toolkit (pdf) developed by the North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety for use by your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Medication Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic