Staff Education Tool: Medication Safety Reconciliation Toolkit
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers a free, downloadable medication safety reconciliation toolkit.
The toolkit can help organizations establish and implement a standardized medication reconciliation process. The toolkit provides guidance, sample forms, and tips.
The toolkit includes the following sections:
- The project
- Performance improvement model
- Spreading and formalizing
- Reference materials
Download the medication safety reconciliation toolkit (pdf) developed by the North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety for use by your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Medication Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes