The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Staff Education Tool: Medication Safety Reconciliation Toolkit
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers a free, downloadable medication safety reconciliation toolkit.
The toolkit can help organizations establish and implement a standardized medication reconciliation process. The toolkit provides guidance, sample forms, and tips.
The toolkit includes the following sections:
- The project
- Performance improvement model
- Spreading and formalizing
- Reference materials
Download the medication safety reconciliation toolkit (pdf) developed by the North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety for use by your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Medication Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 surgical time-out solutionsRead Now
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday
- 5 recent ASC industry leadership moves
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions