Staff Education Tool: Glove Use Information Brochure
The World Health Organization provides a free, downloadable informational leaflet on glove use.
The four-page brochure covers a number of topics, including the technique for donning and removing non-sterile examination gloves, the need for hand hygiene, inappropriate glove use, a Glove Pyramid to aid decision making on when to wear (and not wear) gloves and recommendations on glove use.
Download the WHO's glove use information leaflet (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Gloves:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection — 10 takeaways
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs
- 5 trends in the surgery center & emergency center markets
- NeuroSpine Institute of Orlando’s Global Microsurgical Center of Orlando receives accreditation: 5 key notes
- Australia awards 1st patent for MRSA detection technology: 5 key points