Staff Education Tool: Glove Use Information Brochure
The World Health Organization provides a free, downloadable informational leaflet on glove use.
The four-page brochure covers a number of topics, including the technique for donning and removing non-sterile examination gloves, the need for hand hygiene, inappropriate glove use, a Glove Pyramid to aid decision making on when to wear (and not wear) gloves and recommendations on glove use.
Download the WHO's glove use information leaflet (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Gloves:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Lac Courte Oreilles-Community Health Center gets accreditation — 4 key notesRead Now
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida