Staff Education Tool: Glove Use Information Brochure
The World Health Organization provides a free, downloadable informational leaflet on glove use.
The four-page brochure covers a number of topics, including the technique for donning and removing non-sterile examination gloves, the need for hand hygiene, inappropriate glove use, a Glove Pyramid to aid decision making on when to wear (and not wear) gloves and recommendations on glove use.
Download the WHO's glove use information leaflet (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Gloves:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Paramvir Rahal of the Institute of Advanced Gastroenterology
- SurgCenter Development ASCs perform almost 7k joint replacements in 2016; NY Department of Health approves Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center's ASC plans & more — 5 ASC company notes
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024