St. John's Episcopal Hospital's Laboratory Suspended for Failed Inspection
The laboratory at St. John's Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, N.Y., has been suspended for 30 days due to failure to meet accepted standards for blood transfusion and blood bank services, according to a New York State Department of Health release.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on St. John's Episcopal Hospital.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition