Sharps Safety Posters Available for Free Download
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created three free, downloadable posters relating to sharps safety to help healthcare facilities prevent needlesticks and other sharps-related injuries to healthcare personnel.
To download the poster titled "Let"s get to the point. Sharps Safety begins with you," click here (pdf).
To download the poster titled "Sharps Safety begins with you," click here (pdf).
To download the poster titled "Protect Yourself and Others - Use Sharps with Safety Features," click here (pdf).
Related Articles on Free Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Associated Eye Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- 8 new outpatient surgical centers in March 2015
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville uses human simulators to hone skills, improve patient safety
- Ensure employee satisfaction without offering raises: 5 strategies
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Anne Henkel of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Study: High intake of marine omega-3 oils lowers risk of certain CRC subtypes