Sharps Safety Posters Available for Free Download
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created three free, downloadable posters relating to sharps safety to help healthcare facilities prevent needlesticks and other sharps-related injuries to healthcare personnel.
To download the poster titled "Let"s get to the point. Sharps Safety begins with you," click here (pdf).
To download the poster titled "Sharps Safety begins with you," click here (pdf).
To download the poster titled "Protect Yourself and Others - Use Sharps with Safety Features," click here (pdf).
Related Articles on Free Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Monroeville Ambulatory Surgery Center earns accreditationRead Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly