Sharps Safety Posters Available for Free Download
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created three free, downloadable posters relating to sharps safety to help healthcare facilities prevent needlesticks and other sharps-related injuries to healthcare personnel.
To download the poster titled "Let"s get to the point. Sharps Safety begins with you," click here (pdf).
To download the poster titled "Sharps Safety begins with you," click here (pdf).
To download the poster titled "Protect Yourself and Others - Use Sharps with Safety Features," click here (pdf).
Related Articles on Free Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 key notes on patient falls from The Joint CommissionRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes