Sharps Safety Posters Available for Free Download
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created three free, downloadable posters relating to sharps safety to help healthcare facilities prevent needlesticks and other sharps-related injuries to healthcare personnel.
To download the poster titled "Let"s get to the point. Sharps Safety begins with you," click here (pdf).
To download the poster titled "Sharps Safety begins with you," click here (pdf).
To download the poster titled "Protect Yourself and Others - Use Sharps with Safety Features," click here (pdf).
Related Articles on Free Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
The Springfield Clinic in Illinois achieves AAAHC accreditation — 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes