Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
Santa Rosa (Calif.) Community Health Centers has received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for healthcare quality and safety.
The facility was also certified as a Primary Care Medical Home. SRCHC is the only health center in Sonoma County and second Federally Qualified Health Center in Northern California to earn this accreditation.
SRCHC cares for approximately 40,000 patients per year.
More Articles on Accreditation:
The Joint Commission Appoints Dr. Daniel Castillo Medical Director of Healthcare Quality Evaluation
Mahaska Health Partnership Earns Joint Commission Accreditation
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
The Surgery Center of Genesee County achieves accreditationRead Now
- ASC accreditation leader to know: Dr. David Watts of AAAASF
- Johnson & Johnson seeks $7.2B in damages from Boston Scientific, AbbVie's HCV prescriptions up 55% & more –5 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Venture capitalists still excited about healthcare: 5 key notes on startups
- 7 of the top gainers in healthcare stocks
- Improving your leadership skills: 9 tips