Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of ApprovalSanta Rosa (Calif.) Community Health Centers has received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for healthcare quality and safety.
The facility was also certified as a Primary Care Medical Home. SRCHC is the only health center in Sonoma County and second Federally Qualified Health Center in Northern California to earn this accreditation.
SRCHC cares for approximately 40,000 patients per year.
More Articles on Accreditation:
The Joint Commission Appoints Dr. Daniel Castillo Medical Director of Healthcare Quality Evaluation
Mahaska Health Partnership Earns Joint Commission Accreditation
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the free Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, which focuses on clinical quality, infection control, patient safety and accreditation, click here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers