San Antonio Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center successfully completes AAAHC survey
AmSurg Leadership Blog post.
The surgery center includes a team of 15 gastroenterologists and offers flexible sigmoidoscopy, upper endoscopy and colonoscopy services.
More Articles on Accreditation:8 Steps to Improve Robotic Surgery Protocols
2 AmSurg Centers Complete AAAHC Surveys
CDC Releases 2 Videos on Safe Injections
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about AAAHCRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today