San Antonio Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center successfully completes AAAHC survey
The surgery center includes a team of 15 gastroenterologists and offers flexible sigmoidoscopy, upper endoscopy and colonoscopy services.
More Articles on Accreditation:8 Steps to Improve Robotic Surgery Protocols
2 AmSurg Centers Complete AAAHC Surveys
CDC Releases 2 Videos on Safe Injections
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Surgery Partners acquires Riverside Pain Physicians; Cantor Fitzgerald analyst claims AmSurg's latest merger leaves its ASC business' future hanging in the balance & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies
- 6 best injection practices for your healthcare facility
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: June 20 — June 24
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hemant Roy of Boston Medical Center
- Dr. Paul Levy joins Mountain Medical Associates: 3 points