San Antonio Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center successfully completes AAAHC survey
AmSurg Leadership Blog post.
The surgery center includes a team of 15 gastroenterologists and offers flexible sigmoidoscopy, upper endoscopy and colonoscopy services.
More Articles on Accreditation:8 Steps to Improve Robotic Surgery Protocols
2 AmSurg Centers Complete AAAHC Surveys
CDC Releases 2 Videos on Safe Injections
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
The Springfield Clinic in Illinois achieves AAAHC accreditation — 5 key notesRead Now
- K2M launches 2nd generation spinal deformity system in the U.S.: 5 things to know
- Marsh Foundation receives CARF accreditation — 6 things to know
- Avera St. Lukes buys Dakota Plains Surgical Center for $36.9M — 5 things to know
- Texas Health Surgery Center Rockwall files form D — 4 things to know
- Caddis Health Care Real Estate purchases Manatee Surgical Center for $5.4M — 5 key notes