San Antonio Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center successfully completes AAAHC survey
The surgery center includes a team of 15 gastroenterologists and offers flexible sigmoidoscopy, upper endoscopy and colonoscopy services.
More Articles on Accreditation:8 Steps to Improve Robotic Surgery Protocols
2 AmSurg Centers Complete AAAHC Surveys
CDC Releases 2 Videos on Safe Injections
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 healthcare technology trends taking center stage in 2017
- GI leader to know: Dr. Kumar Gutta of Gastroenterology Associates of North Texas
- Southeastern Interventional Pain Associates accredited by AAAHC: 3 things to know
- Sentara BelleHarbour building new ASC — Groundbreaking expected in March 2017
- AxisPoint Health named a top healthcare solution provider of the year: 3 things to know