Sample Warming Cabinet Temperature Checklist
Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center uses a checklist to ensure blankets and fluids in its warming cabinet maintain acceptable temperatures.
If these items in the cabinet exceed the acceptable temperature levels the ASC has indicated, staff members are instructed to adjust the temperature and recheck it in one hour.
The original temperature and the readjusted temperatures are noted daily on the checklist, which provides space for a month's worth of data.
To download a sample copy of the warming cabinet temperature checklist you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (doc).
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points