The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Sample Warming Cabinet Temperature Checklist
Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center uses a checklist to ensure blankets and fluids in its warming cabinet maintain acceptable temperatures.
If these items in the cabinet exceed the acceptable temperature levels the ASC has indicated, staff members are instructed to adjust the temperature and recheck it in one hour.
The original temperature and the readjusted temperatures are noted daily on the checklist, which provides space for a month's worth of data.
To download a sample copy of the warming cabinet temperature checklist you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (doc).
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
CMS Proposes Fire Safety UpdateRead Now
- 7 Statistics on Physician Pay by Practice Setting
- Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
- Logan Regional Medical Center Opens New Endoscopy Unit
- Sheridan Healthcare Announces Winner of Scholarship for Anesthesiologist Assistant Students
- Founder of URMC's Anesthesiology Department Dr. Alastair Gillies Dies