Sample Warming Cabinet Temperature Checklist
Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center uses a checklist to ensure blankets and fluids in its warming cabinet maintain acceptable temperatures.
If these items in the cabinet exceed the acceptable temperature levels the ASC has indicated, staff members are instructed to adjust the temperature and recheck it in one hour.
The original temperature and the readjusted temperatures are noted daily on the checklist, which provides space for a month's worth of data.
To download a sample copy of the warming cabinet temperature checklist you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (doc).
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MRSA infects Washington school — 5 key facts
- Will capping drug prices drive down healthcare costs? — 5 key points
- The ASC industry won't be the same: 2 significant changes slowly gaining momentum
- Publicis Healthcare acquires Tardis Medical to enhance clinical capabilities: 4 points
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?