Sample Warming Cabinet Temperature Checklist
Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center uses a checklist to ensure blankets and fluids in its warming cabinet maintain acceptable temperatures.
If these items in the cabinet exceed the acceptable temperature levels the ASC has indicated, staff members are instructed to adjust the temperature and recheck it in one hour.
The original temperature and the readjusted temperatures are noted daily on the checklist, which provides space for a month's worth of data.
To download a sample copy of the warming cabinet temperature checklist you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (doc).
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Legislators advocate for vaccines as debate over effectiveness takes center stage
- GI leader to know: Dr. Sam Moussa of Adobe Gastroenterology
- Woodland Hills Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 key notes
- Vision Eye Center acquires Virginia eye care practice: 3 key notes
- 5 ways CMS changes are affecting reimbursement for ASCs, anesthesia practices and providers