Sample Warming Cabinet Temperature Checklist
Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center uses a checklist to ensure blankets and fluids in its warming cabinet maintain acceptable temperatures.
If these items in the cabinet exceed the acceptable temperature levels the ASC has indicated, staff members are instructed to adjust the temperature and recheck it in one hour.
The original temperature and the readjusted temperatures are noted daily on the checklist, which provides space for a month's worth of data.
To download a sample copy of the warming cabinet temperature checklist you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (doc).
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC accredits 2 GI/endoscopy centers: 10 quick factsRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes