Sample Infection Control Risk Assessment
This risk assessment tool includes instructions on how to use the tool to evaluate potential risk for infection/contamination/exposure in three categories: probability, impact and current systems. However, each ASC can add additional events, as needed.
Each specific event under each category is ranked on varying scales. The ratings are then used to calculate which events ASCs must target for improvement and planning.
To download a sample copy of a infection control risk assessment tool you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (xls).
Learn more about California Ambulatory Surgery Association.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years