Sample Infection Control Risk Assessment
This risk assessment tool includes instructions on how to use the tool to evaluate potential risk for infection/contamination/exposure in three categories: probability, impact and current systems. However, each ASC can add additional events, as needed.
Each specific event under each category is ranked on varying scales. The ratings are then used to calculate which events ASCs must target for improvement and planning.
To download a sample copy of a infection control risk assessment tool you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (xls).
Learn more about California Ambulatory Surgery Association.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Should Ebola be factored into ASC risk assessments?Read Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting