Sample Infection Control Risk Assessment
This risk assessment tool includes instructions on how to use the tool to evaluate potential risk for infection/contamination/exposure in three categories: probability, impact and current systems. However, each ASC can add additional events, as needed.
Each specific event under each category is ranked on varying scales. The ratings are then used to calculate which events ASCs must target for improvement and planning.
To download a sample copy of a infection control risk assessment tool you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (xls).
Learn more about California Ambulatory Surgery Association.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know