Sample Incomplete Biological Result Form
Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center has staff members fill out a form whenever implantable devices and trays have not completed their biological monitor result.
This form also asks why the release of the devices and trays was necessary and what could have prevented the premature release.
Upon the form's completion, it is returned to the sterile processing department.
To download a sample copy of the incomplete biological result form you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (doc).
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Hernando Endoscopy and Surgery combats wrong-site surgeries with new technology — 4 things to know
- American College of Physicians names AmSurg's Dr. Robert Musselman a fellow; Nobilis names Kenneth Efird president & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies
- 3 challenges ASC face in multidisciplinary antibiotic stewardship program implementation
- Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection — 10 takeaways
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs