Sample Incomplete Biological Result Form
Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center has staff members fill out a form whenever implantable devices and trays have not completed their biological monitor result.
This form also asks why the release of the devices and trays was necessary and what could have prevented the premature release.
Upon the form's completion, it is returned to the sterile processing department.
To download a sample copy of the incomplete biological result form you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (doc).
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 16 statistics on Medicare cases in ASCs resulting in subsequent hospital visits
- 90% of physicians report career satisfaction with career choice — 5 key points
- Trump administration proposes $1.2B NIH funding cut: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Iryna Hepburn of WellSpan Health
- Leader Surgical Center now AAAHC-accredited: 3 insights