Sample Incomplete Biological Result Form
Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center has staff members fill out a form whenever implantable devices and trays have not completed their biological monitor result.
This form also asks why the release of the devices and trays was necessary and what could have prevented the premature release.
Upon the form's completion, it is returned to the sterile processing department.
To download a sample copy of the incomplete biological result form you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (doc).
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Pediatric Specialists of Virginia achieve AAAHC accreditation — 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes