Sample Incomplete Biological Result Form
Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center has staff members fill out a form whenever implantable devices and trays have not completed their biological monitor result.
This form also asks why the release of the devices and trays was necessary and what could have prevented the premature release.
Upon the form's completion, it is returned to the sterile processing department.
To download a sample copy of the incomplete biological result form you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (doc).
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Drs. Rusha Modi, Steven M. Schwarz & more — 3 GI physicians in the headlines
- CVS' Adrenaclick® auto-injector to hit the market
- Trump's take on pharmaceutical companies: 'Getting away with murder'
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shekhar Challa of Kansas Medical Clinic
- Surgeons rank as #1 highest-paying job in these 16 states