Sample Incomplete Biological Result Form
Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center has staff members fill out a form whenever implantable devices and trays have not completed their biological monitor result.
This form also asks why the release of the devices and trays was necessary and what could have prevented the premature release.
Upon the form's completion, it is returned to the sterile processing department.
To download a sample copy of the incomplete biological result form you can adapt for use in your ASC, click here (doc).
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Optimizing Patient Collections in the ACA Era
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists