Sample General Area Cleaning Checklist
As part of Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center's efforts to prevent infections and comply with regulatory and reporting requirements, the ASC documents when its general areas are cleaned by the service it employs to perform the cleaning.
The ASC requires the cleaner to initial a checklist form indicating when each of 16 cleaning tasks are completed. These tasks includes scrubbing and cleaning sinks and counters, sweeping and mopping throughout the facility, and removal of trash and recycling
The surgery center also has a member of its staff confirm that each of the tasks were completed and pass inspection by initialing in a separate area on the form.
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Paramvir Rahal of the Institute of Advanced Gastroenterology
- SurgCenter Development ASCs perform almost 7k joint replacements in 2016; NY Department of Health approves Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center's ASC plans & more — 5 ASC company notes
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024