Sample General Area Cleaning Checklist
As part of Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center's efforts to prevent infections and comply with regulatory and reporting requirements, the ASC documents when its general areas are cleaned by the service it employs to perform the cleaning.
The ASC requires the cleaner to initial a checklist form indicating when each of 16 cleaning tasks are completed. These tasks includes scrubbing and cleaning sinks and counters, sweeping and mopping throughout the facility, and removal of trash and recycling
The surgery center also has a member of its staff confirm that each of the tasks were completed and pass inspection by initialing in a separate area on the form.
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 healthcare technology trends taking center stage in 2017
- GI leader to know: Dr. Kumar Gutta of Gastroenterology Associates of North Texas
- Southeastern Interventional Pain Associates accredited by AAAHC: 3 things to know
- Sentara BelleHarbour building new ASC — Groundbreaking expected in March 2017
- AxisPoint Health named a top healthcare solution provider of the year: 3 things to know