Sample General Area Cleaning Checklist
As part of Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center's efforts to prevent infections and comply with regulatory and reporting requirements, the ASC documents when its general areas are cleaned by the service it employs to perform the cleaning.
The ASC requires the cleaner to initial a checklist form indicating when each of 16 cleaning tasks are completed. These tasks includes scrubbing and cleaning sinks and counters, sweeping and mopping throughout the facility, and removal of trash and recycling
The surgery center also has a member of its staff confirm that each of the tasks were completed and pass inspection by initialing in a separate area on the form.
Learn more about Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
Download other sample forms for adaptation and use in your ASC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- President Trump delays CMS bundles implementation by 60 days: 4 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shahab Aftahi of Estrella Gastroenterology
- AAAHC accredits Sacramento Heart ASC
- Versant Ventures launches Jecure Therapeutics: 4 key notes
- Study associates Barrett's esophagus with early-stage GI cancers: 3 study insights