Riverview Medical Center in New Jersey Earns Joint Commission Accreditation
Voice of Wisconsin Rapids report.
The hospital underwent an unannounced inspection by Joint Commission investigators in May. The accreditation awarded to Riverview Medical Center indicates the hospital's compliance to The Joint Commission's standards for patient safety and quality.
More Articles on Accreditation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Center of Scottsdale earns AAAHC accreditation: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Succeed as a new manager: 5 tips
- How to turn ASC staffing from a cost-center into a value center — 8 key steps
- Healthcare services M&A: 10 key trends
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results