Riverview Medical Center in New Jersey Earns Joint Commission Accreditation
The hospital underwent an unannounced inspection by Joint Commission investigators in May. The accreditation awarded to Riverview Medical Center indicates the hospital's compliance to The Joint Commission's standards for patient safety and quality.
More Articles on Accreditation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts