Riverview Medical Center in New Jersey Earns Joint Commission Accreditation
The hospital underwent an unannounced inspection by Joint Commission investigators in May. The accreditation awarded to Riverview Medical Center indicates the hospital's compliance to The Joint Commission's standards for patient safety and quality.
More Articles on Accreditation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 key situations for coders to query providers — And when not to
- Hepatic steatosis and liver fibrosis may be genetic: 4 observations
- ALS disease may arise from long-ago embedded virus: 5 observations
- Looking to the future of payment: Why ASCs need to adopt new models
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joel Weinstock of Tufts Medical Center